Monday 19 February 2018

So I have been playing ... (117). Lost Alpha beta moments!

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ever since I'd first participated in testing Lost Alpha, I'd had the vague idea of recording some, but wasn't sure of what and how. With the Developer's Cut on the horizon, the idea solidified a little, and I began sniffing around the old crew meeting places. Next thing I know, the guys invited me to test the current build. I asked permission to record random bits of the process, and here we are.





Instead of attempting a full-on let's-play, I've aimed to capture oddities, things that an average player might never see or care about, and occasionally legit testing moments. The second bit isa one of the latter.




I intend to record a Twilight Zone tour on every map. On every map where I can get into the TZ, that is. Fortunately, accessing the TZ of Cordon map is easy.




Some bits are just random, though.







Sometimes I just carry on with the main storyline, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment