Sunday 25 March 2018

So I have been playing ... (125). Lost Alpha DC - deeper in the southern maps.


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Last time I was goofing off in Darkscape and the forest.

This time I continue my iffy-choices-before-Barkeep scenario with popping into X18. Another matter is that I'm entering the lab on the "was in the  neighbourhood" basis, i.e. I have not specifically geared up or done any other preparations - I'm entering the lab decidedly underequipped and am determined to keep going.




After emerging from X18, I decide to finally have my first chat with Barkeep. (I'd decided not to pursue Yantar-before-Bar scenario because I was under the impression that the scientist's encampment guards won't let you in. Later I learned that the gate guard is very trigger-happy no matter what, and you need to approach him very carefully. So it should be possible to do at least some of Yantar tasks before Barkeep talk, and it might be an interesting scenario to pursue.)




Because the next main mission point takes us to the Rostok Factory (not Bar-Rostok, but the old complex far south), I decide to record my next Twilight Zone tour there.




I'll only  be sharing these videos in small handfuls at the time, so here is the whole playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment