Monday 15 May 2017

March-April photo harvest

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Everything but the ladybug is from April - we've had a VERY late and cold spring this year.






Yes, that's snow in the fence's shadow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus video bits! As I walk my neighbour's dog, I often get a closer look at some Soviet-remnant or semi-wild nooks and crannies that immediately make my S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-sense tingle. Lately I've managed to return to these spots with a camera often enough to spawn a chaotic mini-collection of these kinda-zonish moments (results vary). There is also a playlist.







No comments:

Post a Comment