Wednesday 2 November 2016

So I have been playing ... (98). Zaton-Jupiter.


In the latest Call of Pripyat sessions I get  to doing that serious business that I had returned to Zaton for.




Of course I stray from the direct quest path pretty much as soon as there's a pause in the quest.




Still, the jobs get done, NPCs get doomed, mutants get hunted, and hopefully hopefully the wildlife everywhere kicks it up a gear.








Returning to Jupiter after all that serious business took some adjustment.




When in doubt, hunt artifacts.




I also made some effort to consolidate my belongings into Strelok's group stashes.





Every time I think I'm ready to move on, a blowout happens, urging me to do another artifact-check-round.





Eventually I acquired enough psi-protection to qualify for scientist bunker missions. (I should have thought about checking the concrete factory roof stash earlier.)




Cue ALL THE SCIENCE in a row!










In the end I make the strategic decision to begin checking out the Jupiter chopper sites. While I do thet, old habits kick in.




No comments:

Post a Comment